The present website for the IONIAN PLAZA hotel (“the Web Site”) is maintained from and on behalf of the company “TOURIST COMPANY SA- IONIAN PLAZA, ΜΗ.Τ.Ε. 0430Κ013Α0075300” (“the Company”), and is hosted by the individual enterprise “adklik”. With the access and use of the present Web Site, you agree and accept the below terms and agreements:
The Web Site and its content, including pictures, photographs, logos and other material, and the rights of intellectual property in the above material, is property of the Company or its shareholders. Brand “IONIAN PLAZA HOTEL” and certain other brands that are presented in the Web Site constitute intellectual property of Company. The Web Site or any part of it cannot be reproduced, copied, sold, or commercially exploited for any reason without the explicit approval from the Company.
The Web Site can contain links for other Web Sites. The company provides these links for your facilitation and is not responsible for the actions of these independent Web Sites. The appearance of these links does not mean in any case our acceptance or support of the content, the advertisements, the products, the services, the policy or any material that is presented in these Web Sites.
The company does not guarantee neither has any responsibility for the sufficiency, appropriateness, the availability of rooms and for any possible ineffectiveness of these in the effort to achieve clients and therefore no claims of compensation can be caused for any reason. In any case the Company has no responsibility against the users or any third party for direct or indirect damage, lost profits, loss of income, loss of opportunity, loss or destruction of data and in general for any positive or negative damage which concerns the access and/or use of the Website and the goods or services that were acquired via this.
– The present Web Site and its content, is provided “as it is”, without any guarantee or statement of guarantee, direct or indirect, included but not limited to guarantees or legal titles and indirect commercial guarantee or appropriateness for any specific aim.
– The depiction of communal spaces as well as rooms (per type, eg two-bedroom room, suite etc.) of the hotel in the application of “Virtual Tour” are indicative and the Company does not guarantee that the particular spaces will be available during check-in even if they have been asked for in the form of reservation (e.g. balcony in the room).
– A representative of the Company may communicate with you via e-mail or by phone 24-hours before your arrival so that he/she informs you with regard to the satisfaction of any additional demands, as these were registered in the online form of reservation.
– The company holds the right to modify the present terms unilaterally.
– Non acceptance of the present terms or violation of these in whole or partly provides the Company the right to reject the reservation of a particular user and/or exclude his access to the Website and to the services that are provided via this.
– The relations between users and the Website are regulated and interpreted by the Greek Law, exclusively responsible for the resolution of any legal dispute are the courts of Kefalonia, Greece.